Thursday, October 22, 2009

awakening

And I've been tumblr-ing all day. haha really, i did. since myspace is a no no for now. well most of it because I've deleted it, yes i did.

WHY? i have some of my own reasons :)

Lets put it this way, today is such a fucked up day for me. since last night actually. well at least, i had a nice dream to remember, aww.

So far yes, it is a fucked up day. i almost broke up with my boyfriend, or already did. which I'm certain we did not, yet. heh, i have no idea myself since my brain is a no no as well. some things he said made me melt haha really and i love him, a lot. like a fat girl loves her cake haha. I'm a bit devastated but fuck it I'm not gonna show.

And so i woke up at like, 1230? haha yeah i did. and i had a brunch so lunch is one of my no No's for today too. i woke up early yesterday and i woke up late today. i have no fixed time of waking up since i don't have any plans ahead of me. unless if i do so i do have a fix time of waking up, only for the day, : )

So far i don't have any plans yet. so I'll just sit at home pathetically zz.
or maybe i should read my book since i haven't start reading it.

I smell right now, i think i should get my shower. ttly bitches.

Loves, <3

No comments:

Post a Comment